The Cute Couponer

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Clearance or is it ?

So I can't tell you how jazzed  I have been for the last few weeks about after Valentine's Day shopping. I need to so score some sweets for the house. Literally, I have been torturing my family with no sweets for weeks now. Obviously it so wasn't meant to be at first. I covered CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, Dollar G, Walgreens, and  Hobby Lobby and I was so very very sad. I scored a few deals that I will picture later this week. Now I will hit the stores later this week and cash in on the super clearance. In the meantime, I want you to meet my very own Valentine.


                                                   ( Mommy  I Need A Haircut !)


     Isn't she so cute !!!!!!!! I always wanted a Valentine on Valentine's Day so she will forever be my Valentine!!!!!!!!

           Tommorrow, I have the most yummy recipe for seafood alfredo to share with you and it only cost me $4.00!!!

                    Happy Monday      ( I have lots of shopping to do this week)


                                    The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web