The Cute Couponer

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Aaa Choo !!!!!

I think this Spring is the worst Spring for allergies. The news said it's because it has rained alot but not here in Oklahoma. I sure wish it rain. So I finished mowing the lawn and am sad to say my tulips have barely bloomed and are almost gone. I'm sad.



The good news is the ads came out in the paper today. I of course only received one of the two copies I pay for every week. It's a never ending cycle I have to call the paper to deliver a second one and of course I haven't received it. There are a few stops I will be making this week at CVS and Walgreens. Not too much but better than nothing. I will post in the next few days and my scenarios so you can all shop too. In the meantime I am back to excercising and my babies and still working on organizing my wardrobe. I must get that done today. The Coupon Gods have started to hear our prayers so let's pray that when it rains it pours.

Have A Great Week,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web