The Cute Couponer

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Extreme Couponer


Did you see it the other night? I sure did and I loved it! This was the first episode of Extreme Couponer that I have seen in a long time that I really enjoyed. I liked the lady with 7 kids who had to learn to coupon to feed her large family, and later decided to feed her 200 member church on a regular basis. What a great reason to use all these coupons.

I have to say my favorite was the mother of 4 who lived on a farm, and learned to coupon from her grandmother who left her a whole pile of no expiration coupons. How awesome would that be? Coupons that don't expire.. hint.. hint.. manufacturers.

I loved the stockpile of the mother of 4, who had enough food on hand for a year, because Granny said so. She was even so faithful to help  her  sister save money and to coupon and replenish her stockpile. I can't tell you  how many times I've wished for a sister. I got 2 brothers instead. Blah!!! Sisters would have been more  fun to  coupon  with.

Her stockpile with custom made shelves was something to drool over. Did you see her freezer and all of her  homemade canned goods? Wow! I wonder if she sees this post if she would invite me over for dinner.

She really gave me alot to think about.

I told you all I was considering going across the OK and Texas Border in order to buy groceries. A few trips, like their  haul. would take care of us for a  year.

Totally worth the trip.

So how about all of you are you ready to start some serious stockpiling?

Let me know,

The Cute Couponer

P.S. Watch for the Feed a Family of 4  on  $30  a  week tip coming up very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web