The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lost Dog Reward Available

Hi everyone! My little black and tan manchester terrier has gone missing. She is a friendly little girl who has asthma and needs her medicine. She was lost sometime Sunday evening or Monday morning. If you know anything please contact me via e-mail at singinglady5@hotmail.com or the comments section of this post. I can't get the picture added so you can see what she looks like.Stupid blogger! Uugh! She went missing from Bethany, OK or Oklahoma City. I am offering a reward for information leading to her return. Please any information would be greatly appreciated.

Please note I will be taking a break from blogging until I can bring my baby home. She is everything to me and I need to focus  my attention on finding her and getting her home safely.

Please Keep Her In Your Prayers,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web