The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can You Feed A Family of 4 on $30 A Week?

This is an absolutely fabulous question that I am curious to find the answer to myself. Now, in my household there is me some munchkins on the way, a pile of the cutest little mutts in the world, all the neighbor kids and their parents, and of course I take food to my mom's house where my brother is frequently hanging out. Then I cook for my Grandma when she's home, but she broke her pelvis and is in skilled nursing for a few more weeks. She says the food stinks! I need to make her some sweets and take them up there. Last but not least  I have a friend who I can't get rid of, that is by for dinner 3 or 4 times a week. I think it is fair to say that I feed 4 for now on a regular basis with neighborhood kids for dinner 2 days a week and snacks four days a week and company at least 2 other nights. Whew, that's alot of food!

I'm wondering can it be done for $30 a week with coupons or am I dreaming. I am going to keep track for the next few weeks and see.  Now I am figuring 3 meals  a day and snacks. That's the only way it would work.

Let's see if it can be done!

I must get out my binder to see what's for sale.


Praying for Rain,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web