The Cute Couponer

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello Again


Hi Ya'll,


Sorry for the long break but I'm a new mommy and loving it. With that being said being a new mommy to 4 means that saving money and stretching a dollar  is more important than ever. I have all boys. Yep. We're a fam of 6 and it's expensive to feed a crowd. 


With the whole moving thing I really haven't focused on couponing that much in the last few months but my binder is ready to be refilled.


Have you seen the price of groceries lately?


It runs about $200.00 a week to feed this crowd and this mommy is sick of paying that. So much wasted money down the drain that could be spent on better things.


So The Cute Couponer is back and ready to save some serious dough.


We're taking gardening to a new level too. These babies  need lots of  fresh fruits and veggies.


I started printing my coupons last night.


Oh coupons how I've missed you.


Happy Spring,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web