The Cute Couponer

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Late Night and Lost Card at Walgreens



 Woo Hoo! I finally finished a marathon shopping trip and of course I come home with only 1 thing and a found check card. Of course I waited until the very last minute to take advantage of the deals this week at Walgreens. I picked up a bottle of the Nivea Body Wash for men and another Schick razor. Yes, I got another one. It is on sale for $8.00 and some change I used the $5.00 coupon that came out in last weeks paper I received a $4.00 RR and voila another free razor + overage.  I also paid a whopping $0.29 for a picture to put in a frame for my sweetheart for Father's Day and found my lost check card (don't ask) and put my tail between my legs and headed home.

   Tomorrow morning I am headed back first thing to kick some serious hiney since I bombed out on all of the deals this week due to my extreme exhaustion. I need a vacation!!!!!!!!! Any ideas????????????

My little munchkins are barking so I must go. We will talk tomorrow.

  Sweet Dreams,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web