The Cute Couponer

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saturday Evening Spent Shopping

  So there is nothing quite like waiting until the last minute to cash in on some killer deals. Don't worry I didn't come home empty handed. I actually did a great job! I found out two of my MIR deals go on for another week so no pressure. 
   First things first I went to Target to cash in on the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend A Clean deal and finally got my Target to accept my overage. Here is how it rolls. The SBEAC is on sale for $6.99 combine the $5.00 manufacturer coupon with the $4.00 Target printable coupon and pick something else to buy that is worth $2.02, I bought two 4th of July hairbows, have the cashier scan it all give them the manufacturer's coupon first and then the store coupon and voila overage. I LOVE COUPONS !!!!! (Don't laugh at me you veteran couponers my Target absolutely refuses overage and ha ha I finally got it to work)



  My next stop was Walgreens (actually 3 different stores) and I cashed in on a few different deals. First the Lysol was on sale for $2.99 B1G1. I Bought 2 used two .50 printables and my total was $1.99 and there was a hidden $1.00 RR and voila two toilet bowl cleaners for $1.00. Now who can I get to come clean my toilets??? Just Kidding!!!!!


  I also did the Herbal Essence Shampoo deal. It was on sale for $1.00 used $1.00 manufacturer's coupon and got back a $1.00 RR and cha-ching free shampoo.

 Last but not least the Old Spice and Gillette Body Wash deal. Yes there was also a deal on them at Target but I didn't do it because of a lack of printable coupons on my part. Now men's body wash was on sale for $4.49 I used my BOGO coupons and paid $4.49 for every two and got back a $4.49 RR.  I did this 4 different times and wanted to do another 3 but they were out of the body wash everywhere so I got as much as I could. Did anyone hear bells ringing. I love shopping for free!!!!


Before I forget for those of you who have a Hobby Lobby they have some great deals 60% off Summer things. I bought the cutest hanging picture frame for $1.35.

Anyway back to yard work in the rain.

Happy Couponing,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web