The Cute Couponer

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Where Does The Time Go

First of all, Is it Thursday again already?

I've only made it shopping to two stores this week and the trips were just little mini ones.

If I can ever get this computer to consistently load pictures I guarantee you will like this blog so much better.

I think Santa needs to bring me a new computer for Christmas. Hint...hint...

I can't begin to tell you how much Christmas shopping I have left to do but I am holding out for some real deals.

Not sure what has gotten into me this year but I have truly become a cheap skate. Last night I hit Wally World....aka Wal-Mart and I only walked out with one tiny little thing.

Pitter Patter my heart ... but even I can wait for some better deals. 


In the meantime I have to bake and decorate up a storm. 

So many of you who know me personally always ask why I don't write more about my decorating and cooking projects and I want you to know I have decided that I want to. What do ya'll think about a couponing, decorating, cooking, and singing blog complete with blog pups? How's it sound?

See by using coupons I can free up other cash in order to have the moolaa to finance some of my other passions... like decorating, cooking, and singing.  For those of you who have performed you know those outfits ain't cheap. ( Sorry mom and grandma for using the word ain't but I am trying to make a point :)

If your going to do something don't they say.... GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!!!!!

Anyway toodaloo I need to start my photos. I have so much to do over the next three weeks. Let's all pray to the coupon gods together to see if they well send us some killer deals.

Have A Happy Day,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web