The Cute Couponer

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Super Saturday Shopping




 
I found this picture a few months ago. It's my Grandpa, his neighbor Lee, and me. My Grandpa has since passed away and I miss him terribly everyday, especially at this time of year. He used to play Santa on the Lake and I got to go along and play an elf and give stockings full of goodies to all the kiddos on the lake. His memory always helps me to remember, it's better to give than receive!




On to Super Saturday,



I went Super Saturday shopping at the mall and I came home with absolutely nothing. 


Now those of you who know me know this might come as quite a shock. 



There doesn't seem to be any great deals yet this year.


In fact the only thing I bought was a set of doggie steps  at Walgreens on sale for $6.99.

I'll show you a picture once I put them together.


For real, there isn't much out there yet. I'm crossing my fingers and saying my prayers hoping that  there are many deals to come.

So back to cooking and decorating I go.




Happy Saturday,


The Cute Couponer

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your blog background with the lovely X-mas bows :) I am your follower as well.
    Have a great day and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you have such wonderful memories and influences from your grandpa. Good luck with your Christmas shopping! I do most of mine online - and it's time to get started! Great blog design! Visiting from Blog Frog.
    http://RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished most of my shopping on cyber Monday. I prefer to shop in my pj's instead of fighting crowds. Some of the deals were great... Some not so much. It's good to know that I am not missing anything in the malls.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web