The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mega Home Decor Clearance at Kirklands


Who needs to spring clean when you can shop and decorate instead! I was on a mission for baby things yesterday and popped into Kirklands Home Store. I didn't have time to stick around but I decided I would come back another day. A few things did catch my eye but I wasn't going to jump course. This morning  I had an inkling to run back by and pay dirt!!!!

They had those really expensive family photo collage frames on clearance for $10.99. I also swiped a gorgeous french high-heel picture at 40% of the green tag. I also got the cutest bag for carring my insane # of coupons for $8.00 and some change and the sweetest little doggie leash holder.

Grand total $33.07

Before Clearance Total $305.99

If you have one go check it out! You will be glad you did!


Happy Decorating,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web