The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Elf Busy Working at Mom's House



Isn't this the cutest Advent calender you've seen. Simple and sweet. I used to carry them at the store. They were big sellers. Now mom has the the moose and I have the snowman.



This Santa has been around longer than me. As you get older you realize just how precious these things are.



I just love reindeers made of twig. A little bow and he's good to go.

Just spending the day decking mom's halls. Hope to finish up here so she can enjoy when she gets home from a short business trip. I think it will be a nice surprise.

Finished up Grandma's place too.

Now I'm going to make myself some hot cocoa w/ marshmallows and hop back to it.

XOXOXO,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web