The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Beverage of Christmas


Last year I promised I would get around to my beverages of Christmas post and I never did so I thought I would start early this year.

Like any good couponer and  frugal shopper I'm constantly looking for things my family uses on a regular basis.


Any type of Champagne is always welcome in my home. I'm a big fan of Cook's.


I buy insane amounts of egg nog. At my mom's house during December and Jan. it's a food group. It freezes well.


Any and all kinds of hot chocolate is in my home all Winter. Don't forget the marshmallows and candy canes.

                                              
I love Cask and Cream. It's like Bailey's and Cream but richer. It's great over ice or mixed in with coffee.

                                                          
                                                              
Three generations of women in my family love Lambrusco. It's my favorite. A sweet red wine very smooth and  incredibly  light.


Brandy is a necessity. We use it for a wonderful dessert. I will make it for you this year.

                           
You might keep your eye out for some yummy Creme De Menthe and some Crown Royal.
When we buy a bottle of liquor it lasts for years.

Now keep watching all month to see how we incorporate these yummy beverages into  our  celebrations.    
 
Enjoy Your Shopping,

The Cute  Couponer                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web