The Cute Couponer

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday or Bust



I left Grandma's at 8:00 p.m. Thursday with no real leftovers in hand. My soup was a success. I drove by Wal-Mart on the way home and saw the parking lot was full, so I decided to go on home. Then I let the doggies out fell asleep on the couch and woke up around 4 a.m., fooey!

I thought about going shopping then but I was so tired I decided to let it go. It's a good thing too because I ran by Wally World last night after work to get dog food and everything was sold out. The cashiers and everyone I talked to said people didn't buy just 1, 2, or 3 of everything they bought 20 Blu-Ray players and 20 Crock Pots each. That so wouldn't have flown with me. Shelf clearing on Black Friday is a no no. I was really disappointed Wal-Mart allowed it. Common sense is that no single person needs to buy 20 Blu-Ray players even if they have alot of family and friends. Come on people 20 Crock Pots, I don't think so.

Remember the saying, Wal-Mart fall apart. You get what you pay for there.

So I am confident there will be plenty more deals to be had. I was disappointed to miss the protesters in Midwest City in Target, I always love to see protesters whether I agree with them or not. It makes me feel like people really do care and want to  make a difference in the world. The only bad part is that they picked a bad location for their protest.  Gag!!! Better luck next time for them. Now they are all arrested in jail on a holiday weekend. How sad, what a waste of money. Just think for bail and the fines and their new records they could of sent the money overseas to the sweatshop workers and enjoyed a holiday with their family and friends.

So the new challenge is to see what's going to be on sale moving forward for Christmas. 

I can't wait to see.

Happy Shopping,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web