The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

$200 worth of Groceries at Wal-Mart for $21.32



So I pulled out my manufacturer coupons I have been receiving in the mail the last few weeks along with a bunch of store coupons I had been collecting and pulled out my ads and voila..... this is the result.

I also got the toilet paper and 6 bags of Farm Rich appetizers in the freezer not pictured.

Totally worth it.

I have had alot of luck lately hitting manufacturer websites vs just the coupons I receive in the paper. The coupons are a higher dollar amount and it means  more free stuff.

I also found out Wal-Mart matches the mexican grocery stores. Yippee!!!!!


Now who on earth says couponing doesn't pay off?

Happy Price-Matching,

The Cute Couponer

P.S. I cheated on the challenge but I got right back on . I'm still finishing my 30 day no eat out challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web