The Cute Couponer

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girl Going Wild

So once again mom and grandma are sick again and I am back to the world of work. I thought I would take my coupons to work and on my lunch hour get to cut them but that hasn't worked out so well. The best way to clip is at the hospital. It's amazing what you can get done when you  plant your hiney in a chair for hours minus the interruptions of course.

I will let you know in a few days what I'm buying this week I haven't really looked at this morning's ads yet. So in the meantime enjoy your Sunday and once my laptop arrives I will finally be back to updating daily instead of once a week and you can see what I get on  a more regular basis.

Happy Couponing,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web