The Cute Couponer

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Days 1 and 2 of the Challenge





Howdy Ya'll,

Well I'm a day late in posting but not a dollar short! Yesterday morning I high-tailed it to the grocery store to make sure I was well prepared to start the challenge. I have huge and I mean huge coupon orders to get through by Monday. Check your coupons, many of them are expiring on the 31st.

On a side note I haven't been tempted to cheat yet. A friend of mine at work bought me a hot chocolate, for a quarter, out of the vending machine yesterday, just to be nice.

Don't you love random acts of kindness?

So let me tell you what I had yesterday.

For breakfast I had two pieces of toast with a little Nutella spread. ( I just love Nutella don't you?)

For lunch I had a ham and cheese sandwich w/ sun chips and sliced up an orange pepper. (Those peppers taste like candy.)

For dinner I had my mom over and we had little steaks and baked potatoes.

I also broke into the Halloween candy that I just bought but I shared it with many people at work.

So far the challenge is going well.

Remember, as long as you and your immediate family aren't spending the money it's OK to eat out. A friend or date can treat you.

On a side note the only real craving I have had is for McDonald's new Peppermint Hot Chocolate! OOOh Wee!  If you haven't tried it you are missing out, but for $2.59 a cup it's a wee bit pricey. I think it's on my to-do list this weekend to replicate at home. I better get busy!!!


Happy Weekend,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web