The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Frugal Tip of the Week Low Cost Pet Care



It's no secret I absolutely love being a doggie mom and rescuing animals. Those little furballs cost a lot of money though. People always ask me how I do it. My answer is simple. Low Cost pet care. Now I've been at it awhile so I feel comfortable doing the basics like taking my dogs temperature and checking their gums to make sure they aren't dehydrated. I also have no problem calling the vet before I go in. I have a good working relationship with my vet and his main office lady.



Perhaps the way I save the most money is that for the basics I found a local pet supply store called Swaim Serum Company. The have just about the majority of everything I need for routine vet care for a fraction of the cost of taking them into the vet's office. Dewormer, vaccines, and tape worm medication.



It's a fraction of the cost of routine vet visits. Now remember if your in doubt take them in. It's never worth the risk of losing them. For the basics check your local farm or vet supply.


Happy Furball Playing,

The Cute Couponer

Linking to

The Thrifty Home,
Frugal Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web