The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dun Dun Dun Dun Duh Freebie Central

I still haven't been shopping I haven't had to but I will go this week because CVS and Walgreens have some super deals. CVS has .25 cent Soft Serum body wash and my hair color is on sale. What can I say ! I'm not high-maintenance I'm just a girl who was born blonde and plans on dying that way too.

 At Walgreens Stayfree girlie products are free so is the Clio Personal Beautytrimmer, Skintimate Shaving Cream, and the Plackers dental floss. Who wouldn't show up for free x 3?

On a side note, I have totally blown my new healthy eating plan. One nasty break-up = one broken eating plan. I admit it I'm an emotional eater. I eat when I 'm happy, I eat when I sad and I certainly eat when I'm mad. Crunchy things work best when you are mad.

So I have a busy day ahead with mowing the lawn and still working on grooming those dogs and cleaning house.

Oh and I totally forgot I FOUND THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!


I'm back in business baby.


I hope you all have a great day ahead of you.

Peace and Love,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web