The Cute Couponer

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rain, Work, and Relaxation




Alrighty I have been careful what I wished for and my wish came true. It keeps raining and I am thrilled. My huge investment in grass seed will pay off. I haven't gotten a darn thing done in the world of couponing in the last few weeks. I haven't even been grocery shopping except to get 1/2 a gallon of milk at Braum's. Have no fear though my stockpile is dwindling so I need  to show back up. My coupons are building back up but nothing has rocked my world lately. I even put off my CVS and Walgreens trips because I asked myself do I really need it and the answer is no. I didn't need what they have had on sale. I have my papers from this week but I haven't even looked through them yet. That is my project tonight. Mission Coupon Binder is coming to you soon. Just be patient life is changing for me now and I have so much going on shopping hasn't been at the top of my priority list. That is the beauty of the stockpiling. Once you build it up you can live on it for months. You don't even have to go to the store if you don't want to . I didn't want to go so I didn't . I also haven't seen many healthy things on sale. So I am wishing for lots of healthy good things to go on sale so I can shop big time.
   I have a ton of pictures to share with you over the next few weeks I just have to find that darn computer cord.
    
Happy Coupon Sorting,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web