The Cute Couponer

Friday, April 23, 2010

Just A Thought




So you know how I told you I had lot's of pictures and posts for you, we can forget about them for awhile because moi's camera got stolen again. That's right. It's like a bad curse. Valerie + camera = gone, gone, gone.
 Needless to say it's made my blogging rather difficult or just darn hard.

  On a side note I spent another fun evening in the ER with my mom this week, I really think we deserve a frequent visitors discount, and I saw the sweetest site.  A father came in carrying his wife, she was 1/2 dressed and barefoot with three kids in tow and I had never seen anything like it. He filled out her paperwork, watched the three young kids, organized for someone to come pick up the kids and got someone to bring her her purse from home. After everything had settled down and the kids were safely on their way home with family members the husband looked over at his wife and put his hand on her arm and said, " you scared me to death." Be still my heart who knew men like that still existed in this world!!!!!!!!  It reminded me why I keep holding out for that kind of love. There are fabulous and truly loving and loveable men in this world I just haven't found the right one for me. Great things are always worth waiting for. I could easily have been married by now but not happily. Someday my prince will come.

Happy Daydreaming,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web