The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just A Workin

OK everybody  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Mine was great. I got to catch up on some movies which is always fun. There still isn't much going on in the coupon world so I am hoping over the next couple weeks we will get some decent deals. In the meantime, I am doing some much needed Spring cleaning and preparing my wardrobe to return to work. That's right I finally had enough of staying home and taking care of everyone so I figured I can juggle the two. My new healthy way of living is starting to pay off. I am losing weight. It's different it's not a specific diet plan but counting calories, walking daily, and drinking lots of water. I'm trying to do something I can live with for life vs. something drastic. Of course I decided to go back to work right when I started losing weight so the clothes thing might be a bit of a challenge. I think I will live!



 Why we are waiting on the coupon world to produce some fun for us I encourage you to get out and have some fun with your family and friends why the weather is nice.


Happy Spring,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web