The Cute Couponer

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Flip-Flops for Cheap


Aw,  It's that time of year again.  Time to break out the flip-flops. I never would have considered buying some at Family Dollar until someone told me that they were able to use the $1.00 off 1 sandal coupon in the Family Dollar coupon  book (available in store) and get  free flip-flops.


So I tried it and the coupon didn't work and after arguing with the cashier and manager, they knew I wasn't going to budge so they produced another coupon on a flier  (available  in  store) for buy one get one have off.  I bought two pairs of flip-flops for 1.50 + tax +tax on the coupon for $1.65.


Voila  cheap and colorful flip-flops!!!

They have adorable designs on them.




Have Fun Flipping Around,


The Cute  Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web