You asked so I'm answering
1. Crest -- I love their frequent anniversary sale and great deals on pop.
2. Homeland --- About the only place to double coupons in Oklahoma City
3. Aldi -- They don't take coupons but have great weekly specials on produce and candy
4. Dollar General --- They are great for my $1 bottles of 409
7. Eley Foods-- sadly the only other place to double coupons in Oklahoma City--- great meat specials
8. Buy For Less--- some decent deals
9. Petco--- hoping for more sales
10. Petsmart-- hoping for more sales
11.Target-- 5 coupons per transaction
12. Toys R Us/Babies R Us
13. Staples-- great place to get ink and paper for printing coupons
14. Office Depot---great place to get ink and paper for printing coupons
15. Family Dollar--- no longer accepts manufacturer coupons unless they are printed in their ad and sometimes a decent deal with their coupon books. Great place to get seeds for gardening.
Now if you excuse me this is a pretty decent coupon week so I will be back to chat later.
Happy Clipping To You,
The Cute Couponer