The Cute Couponer

Friday, April 22, 2011

Homemade Cleaners





I've played around with the idea of making my own green non-toxic homemade cleaners for quite some time now.  When better to start than while I'm getting  ready for Easter weekend.


I hope you enjoy piddling and creating like me!!!




General Cleaner:


Fill  a basic spray bottle with  a cup of vinegar and a tad bit of  dish detergent ( I like  Dawn) and mix with hot water.




Bathroom and Tile  Cleaner:


Mix equal parts of baking soda and babo.  Get everything wet before you sprinkle and scrub. Wipe it down dry after rinsing and it should shine.




Window Cleaner:


Fill  a   basic  spray  bottle  with 1 c rubbing alcohol 1 c of water and 1 T vinegar.  Our  windows  should  shine.




I 'm subject to the white glove test this weekend with Grams and the fam coming over for the weekend.






Happy  Earth  Day  and  Good  Friday,




The  Cute Couponer


P.S. Next  week  I will teach  you how to make your  own  hand  soap and  laundry  detergent.
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web