The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2 of the Challenge


Do I hear a super duper woo-hoo? I made it through another day of not eating out. I have lots of shopping to do this week and got my new computer so lots of picture posts coming soon.

For breakfast I ate leftover sopapillas w/ lots of honey.

I sipped on ice-water all day.

For lunch I made scrambled eggs w/ cheese and wrapped it in a tortilla.

For dinner I went to mom's and helped my brother make pork chops and loaded baked potatoes after I price matched everything down at Wal-Mart.

Now I am sipping on my Coke and telling you how my day was.  How cool is that!!!!!


By the way at Wal-Mart in the deli section they have hang tags on the bottles of coke for $1.00 off when you buy two bottles of coke and $4 worth of meat, deli, or frozen foods.

Buy two bottles of Coke and price match them to $1.15 from Dollar General and buy a package of meat and voila .65 cent two liters when you buy meat. Lots of price matching on meat this week.

Happy Couponing,

The Super Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web