The Cute Couponer

Friday, June 17, 2011

Days 3, 4, & 5 of the Challenge


Well on day 3 I broke the challenge.  The good news is that I hopped right back on . My Grandma landed in the ER with a broken pelvis and we were there most of the night and  then I got home and my doggie took off for a run and I couldn't find her. At midnight  I had a pounding headache  and  needed  an   icy  Coke and something to eat to knock it, so mom  came over to  check on me since  the phone was  dead and  the  dog  was  missing and I headed to Taco  Bueno and each  one of us had a couple tacos and one drink. We spent a whopping $6.00.

Other than that I  have been good. I bought  two Sprites at McDonalds this morning  while  I was  at  Wal-Mart  the air went out in my  car and last  night one of the air units in the  house  blew so whoops!. Ice or save  money I chose Ice. They cost me $2.00's.

I've postponed the cooking  for   a   few  days until we solve the electrical  problem  but  I think  fruit and ice  water  will be  for   dinner.


Stay Cool,


The  Cute   Couponer

The  Cute  Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web