The Cute Couponer

Monday, September 20, 2010

More Moving

I am 100% sure that I am sick and tired of moving. Today I am finally going to hit the grocery store for a few things we can't go one more day without, like toilet paper. Tomorrow we will see if I can finally get a good deal on everything else when the grocery store fliers come out. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!


As of today I am still without cable, there are still only 3 drip pans, and I am still waiting for them to come and fix my shower. The water only sprays out of 1/2 of the shower head and then comes out of the faucet. Very entertaining! Thank God I don't pay the water bill. :) !

My new neighbors totally rock and the dogs absolutely adore them. The newbies have to be the friendliest people I have ever met. We have spent many evenings sitting on the front porch laughing our heads off. One of them is a retired marine his stories are fantastic. Maybe I will ask him if I can share one or two.

I will let you all know how I do at the store tonight. I've never heard of clearance toilet paper but I would sure love to find some. That reminds me I need to order some coupons too.

Alrighty people have a fantastic evening and I will visit with you all tomorrow. I will pray that we get some killer deals soon.

Happy Shopping,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web