The Cute Couponer

Friday, September 10, 2010

I Haven't Forgotten You

Alrighty so we made it through the challenge. I think it's safe to say I lost a few pounds too. I saved a fortune and broke a nasty habit. I would say I saved around $400.00. The $400.00 came in very handy for my recent temporary move. I will only be where I am at for 6 months so that means I must restock my stockpile from scratch. I think it's safe to say I have like 10 things to eat in the house. The worst thing about moving besides the moving everything part is that my new oven and stove don't work. Brand spanking new too. I have been waiting a week for them to come and fix it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had to eat out a handful of times this week and it hasn't tasted worth a darn. I'm pretty sick of sandwiches and tv dinners too. Let's hope for some great sales this next week because there is nada going on this week.

I have plenty of recipes to share with you but bare with me for awhile because the cable and internet people can't install for 2 weeks. Is anyone else feeling my pain?

So please share everyone, how did the challenge work? Did you save money? Did you cheat? Are you going to keep doing it?

I can't wait to hear.

Happy Shopping,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web