The Cute Couponer

Monday, August 30, 2010

Trucking Along

I know my posts have been a little lean the last few days but I am preparing to make a temporary move to a new place until I buy a more permanent home. In other words I'm moving and bare with me.

Today is day 16, we are more than 1/2 way done. Woo hoo! I have a confession to make though, I kinda sort of made a itty bitty mistake. I had to go out of town a week ago and stopped at the gas station and why I was in there bought a pop. Really, I should have gone to the grocery store and bought some for the road but I didn't. Shame on me.

Stopping in at 7-Eleven and buying something without thinking about it tells me everything though. Many of our most costly food decisions are impulsive. It's no wonder McDonald's makes a fortune. When you are in a hurry and tired watch out they know how to get your money.

On a side note, I will resume all of my shopping sometime next week, unless of course, there are some killer deals this week.

How are all of you doing? Any boo-boo's?

I am buying pizza for all my buddies who are helping me move this next weekend but it's from Papa Murphy's Take n' Bake and I have a coupon. My mom says it's like a pizza store. What's the difference if I buy it from the pizza store vs. the grocery store?  I tend to agree with her.

I have to get back to work now.

Happy Monday,

The Cute Couponer

3 comments:

  1. wow...how I understand! We are in transition period too...may be moving soon but preparing for it! Hang in there. Following you through blog frog! ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Kimberly. Moving is no fun. Good luck on your move too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with moving! I am still not eating out, over the hump for 30 days! I have been busy going back to work and back to school. Hope things settle down now!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web