The Cute Couponer

Monday, August 9, 2010

10 Fabulous Things About Being A Couponer

1. You have plenty of food for lots of parties and it never breaks the bank.

2. If you like something and they discontinue it... you have a great supply until you find  
 something new you love.

3. You have money to spend on other things... like pretty clothes, shoes, bills, and braces.

4. No Credit Card Debt....I'm amazed at how many people put food on credit cards...eating out.

5. You save a fortune on food bills.

6.  You can make almost any recipe without going to the store.

7. Once you get good at couponing... you start finding coupons for everything.

8. You have plenty of gifts on hand for lots of parties and holidays.

9.  You limit how much you eat out... because you realize you are wasting money... and can   make it at home.

10. It's like playing a long, fun, and rewarding mathematical game.


If this doesn't convince you to coupon I don't know what will.
I'm at work and snuck online to write this. Shhh Don't tell. I have lots of things to share with you this week.

Happy Couponing,


The Cute Couponer

3 comments:

  1. Valerie, I always admire when women whip out their little coupon satchel and produce these little treasures. I don't know how they do it, but I would love to learn. So I will start from scratch. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here for you and would love for you to join in. Welcome and if I can help let me know!

    Thanks,


    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a cute blog - followed. ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web