The Cute Couponer

Friday, August 13, 2010

Preparing For The Challenge

I know I have been a bit absent for the last few days but I have a great excuse! I have been preparing for the 30 day challenge. It hit me that if I am going to make this challenge work.....because you definitely know I am... then you know a girl must be prepared! I bought new dishes and looooooootttttsssssss of them! Lots and lots and lots.... in pretty colors too! Don't worry I will be sharing them with you over the next month. Make sure you check in Saturday to see my final preparations to get ready for the challenge. This is going to be a fantastic month of lots of exciting recipes, home interior tips, and shopping galore. I'm so excited to share it with you. 

Three of us have signed up for the challenge and I'm hoping a few more might hop in once we are started. 
Thanks so much for tuning in.... It's going to be a great ride.


See You Soon,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web