The Cute Couponer

Friday, September 17, 2010

Roll With It Baby

So all week long I have been thinking about what to write about. I can't write about recipes because the new oven doesn't work. Now the 3rd oven works but the drip pans don't fit. I can't write about couponing because there are no good sales this week, unless of course I want to stock up on Alive vitamins. I need everything people I have no food since the move! We are going to starve and I refuse to pay full price. I can't write about gardening because I haven't had time to plant. Bottom line people have you ever had a week where you work your hiney off and the end of the week rolls around and you say," what the heck did I get done all week?" That's me this week!. I am so ready to settle in on this temporary move so the permanent move will come faster. Don't worry I will share with you over the next few months the reason I opted for the temporary move. Now Sunday I am so hoping the sales improve so I can show you some serious deal making. In the meantime I have like 3 more boxes to unpack and a few more things in my kitchen to settle and I have to make a trip back to storage to find things like my can opener, cutting board, and silverware.

Now who would of thought that a girl would need silverware or her dust ruffle?


We will talk on Sunday and I will be back daily, I SWEAR, come then.

Have a Fabulous Weekend,

The Cute Couponer

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found something to talk about. Isn't moving grand?
    I love your blog.

    I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. I would love for you to stop by and pick it up when you get your boxes unpacked. :)

    Have a great Monday.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web