The Cute Couponer

Thursday, September 23, 2010

"Why They Call It Falling"

My mom happens to live in one of the prettiest places in America during the Fall Season. Old houses with pretty porch swings, towering oak trees, and white picket fences. Last year we had over 120 trick or treaters. I plan on spending my day tomorrow cleaning the house and starting my Fall decor for the upcoming weekend with my dear friend Carrie. I am so excited!

I don't know what it is about Fall but it has quickly become my favorite season. I love Pumpkin Spice frappucino's, rose hips, pumpkins, and scarecrows.Maybe it's the homemade caramel corn and candy apples. It could possibly be my pumpkin spice bread, apple cider, or even roasted pumpkin seeds.


If there is a season where I have big plans it's Fall. Every year I take my munckins trick or treating. That's right doggie trick or treat. I will show you pictures this year just to prove it!

In the next few days I am hoping to load some pretty pictures of my Fall decor. As the trees change, look forward to the prettiest show of leaves you have ever seen. Maybe the people in Vermont can compete!

I hope each one of you has started to think about the upcoming season and share your thoughts. Do you have any Fall family traditions? Can't wait to hear.


Happy Fall,


The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web