The Cute Couponer

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot

                                           Boy Bear is a happy little fella isn't he?                                   

 I can't believe it is already after 3:00p.m. on a Sunday. This morning I got up at 6 to let the little munchkins out and I haven't stopped. It doesn't seem like I have gotten anything done either. Today is definitely not a day I can claim that I have made progress at anything. I haven't even looked at the coupons or the ads. Oh well, I will get to all that later in the meantime, let's talk about heat. Ask me what we have been doing this Summer and I will tell you, either we have been drowning in rain or dying in heat.

                                             Baby K is smokin !!!!!

                                               This is Jazzy

                                          Little Miss is trying to cool off .

                               Even Baby Cami is having trouble staying cool.

             Well we were going to take a trip to the dog park but it's too hot. So if you will excuse me I am going to plant my hiney on the couch and watch a movie. I figure in a few hours I might tackle my massive to-do list.

Stay Cool,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web