The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

School and Office Shopping Round 1



 I cruised into Office Depot today at lunch to cash in on some fun deals. I did four different transactions
because my cashier messed up but no biggie..


Transaction #1
  
2 Reams of Office Depot Copy Paper $6.49 a piece
2 6 Packs Spiral Notebooks .50 a Piece
3 Rulers .05 a piece
2 multi-pack of pencil erasers .99 a piece

Total $ 15.53
Submitted Easy Rebate of  $11.08
Grand Total $ 4.03

Transaction #2

2 Reams of Office Depot Copy Paper $6.49 a piece

Total  $14.07
Submitted Easy Rebate of $ 11.08
Grand Total $ 1.90

Transaction #3

3 Rulers $0.05 a piece
2 6 Packs Spiral Notebooks .50 a piece

Grand Total  $1.25 w/ tax

Transaction #4

2 6 Packs Spiral Notebooks $0.50 a piece

Grand Total $1.08

Not bad for my first day. The deals only get better. Wait till you see what I have planned for the rest of the week. I am working on the whole adding pictures from my cell to my computer thing. Don't worry I will figure it out. Everything is better with pictures.

Happy Back to School  Shopping,

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web