The Cute Couponer

Monday, March 22, 2010

It's A New Day

So I am in much need of some retail therapy.


I have missed my coupons so very much this last week. Last night I had to make a quick run to the grocery store and my total was $6.00 for yogurt I usually get for  .90  cents. Yuck ....

So back to my binder today to get my shopping back on schedule.

So Coupon Gods hear my prayers we need some killer deals.

On a side note I just got finished completing my cleanse to jump start my weight loss.

It only lasts overnight and I lost 3 1/2 pounds. Yay Me !!!

I used Hulda Clark's recipe

it involves Grapefruit, Epsom  Salts, and Olive Oil


To be fair it was very easy. As promised I am going to try to start using my coupons to buy healthier options so hopefully over the next several days I have lots to share.

In the meantime google Hulda Clark's Cleanses and try one for yourself  I feel really good.

The  Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web