The Cute Couponer

Monday, March 22, 2010

Love Your Body




So it is after 11:30 p.m.  tonight and I can't sleep. I don't know if it is the cleanse or the 2 Excedrin I had to take to get rid of my nagging headache.  Health and happiness have been on my mind alot lately. Probably because Spring is in the air meaning bathing suit and short season.  Uugh ... So it occurred to me if I am ever going to lose weight and actually like my body I need to start liking it now. In other words I have to find things about it that I already like so here goes.



 I like my long hair.

I like my face.

I like my neck.

I like that my shoulders are a great width apart. Weird huh?

I like my hips. Yes even though I am overweight I like them I think other than losing a little padding on them I think they are the perfect  width  apart.

I like the length of my legs. Not too short, Not too tall ...

I like my feet. They have gotten a little wider lately but I still like the little suckers.

I like my hands. They are a little chubby but everyone has always told me I have pretty hands. Hands tell alot about a person. My grandfather had great hands. A former neighbor of his who is a sculptor used his hands as a model for The Praying Hands of Jesus Statue at Oral Roberts University. I think that is a huge compliment.

I like my lips. They are not too small and not too big.

I love my eyes. I think people comment  on my eyes more than anything else about me. Eyes and hands are my favorite things on people. Usually, these 2 body parts tell me all I need to know.

So go ahead people write down what it is you like about your body so you can start to appreciate it.

Start by being grateful for 2 legs, 2 feet, 2 hands, 2  arms  and all 10 fingers and toes.

Just Thinkin

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web