The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself

So it occurred to me the other day that  I never really introduced myself and why I decided to write a blog. Hello my name is Valerie and I am full of dreams. My wishes for this are many. I can't wait to share my never ending exciting journey of life with you. I plan on writing about many things like singing, saving, shopping, and my passion for cooking and gardening. I love to entertain and I love to decorate. I've recently decided I want and need to get back into shape. No I've never been married and my children are the Canine kind. I will tell you lots about them. I take care of a loving family my mom, grandma, my munchkins, and one of my brothers. I love music and will talk alot about it as I go. My mom says I was born to entertain.


My family also says I have never met a stranger I would definitely have to agree..

Don't worry I will tell you about my super fun dating life and my quest to find Prince Charming.
Do I look like and angel or what ? ( I'm the little blonde w/ the white dress on)




 I have lots of fun friends too... We'll talk more about them later ....

 I'm a very active woman in my community and my family. I adore my nieces and nephews and love being Aunt Valerie.

Of course I can't wait to be a mom but I'm a super happy proud doggie mom.

You will also hear me talk about getting healthy and couponing. I have a passion for saving animals and making sure they are healthy.

I love to watch movies and get carried away with music.

I am very giving and love to volunteer my time.

I have opted to not work for the past few years and live off of my savings due to a sick mom and now sometimes Grandma.



                   She turned 87 a few months ago. Doesn't she look great. Good jeans run in the family.
                   Grandma is a fashionista complete with hat and gloves. 

             I'm really surprised she let me take this  picture of her. Thanks Grandma !!!!!!


 I'd post a picture of my mom but she would absolutely kill me. The latest one I have of her is right after waking her up from being in bed and eating a banana. I'll work on this one.


 I love to sing country music probably because the older I get the more my life seems like a country song. In fact I love to sing to all music.

Of course I love to shop and to write about goofy girlie things. So thanks for taking the time to read about me and hopefully I can teach you a few things about the way I've learned to save.

I hope you enjoy my adventures into life, love, and couponing.

Yes I plan on returning to work soon.

Happy Couponing

The Cute Couponer
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web