The Cute Couponer

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's Talk Carrot Juice

If all goes well I am hoping to escape to the Chinese Market today to stock up on some essentials like brown rice, mullet, and quinoa. I will tell you more about these things later. Tom. I will return to my big shopping day. I like Wednesday because it is the only day in Oklahoma City all the sales are current and overlapping at all my favorite stores.

   Today I wanna talk about Carrot Juice. Carrot juice is something that has been and is becoming again a big part of my life. This may sound crazy but on average my family uses 2 lbs of carrots a day. Know we aren't addicted to carrots we just juice them. See carrot juice is great for everyone. It's cancer fighting helps with Rheumatoid Arthritis and weight - loss. Frankly I can't believe I am admitting this but, oh well,  it is just darn good. Now you can buy carrot juice or make carrot juice. A juicer is necessary if you are making  it.

This is what it looks like after you make it. The cute little cutouts are courtesy of someone else. Who knew you could do that with a carrot. Next time I get really bored I might try it.

The other way to get it is to buy it.

        In my experience, Bolthouse Farms has the best if you are going to buy it. At almost $4.00 a bottle (ouch) I choose to make my own.

        I buy organic carrots at Wal-Mart for .88 cents a lb. The other option if you live in Oklahoma City is to buy them for 21. 00 at the Health Food Center southside. The bag is a 20 lb  bag but they have a different flavor to them my family isn't oh so keen on.

       Anyway, I am off to clean house, plant grass seed, decorate outside for Easter oh and I'm starting walking the dogs today. Wish me luck.

    3.5 lbs lost so far so let's hope I keep losing.

      Hope You Try Some Carrot Juice,

 The Cute Couponer

 ***Bolthouse Farms rarely puts out coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web