The Cute Couponer

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing ...




So today has been yet another exciting I mean tiring exhausting wear me down not just out kinda day.

It all started this morning when my mom woke me up to tell me she needed to go to the ER. That's right I think we should get a discount for frequent visits kind of like frequent flier miles. So we hung out in the ER for 6 + hours then they decide to admit her. Yay for me. I get a break but she gets a much needed surgery. So then I come home to my little monsters wait I mean munchkins and the little nuts won't quit barking. This is how the afternoon has gone ... potty, bark, chew get interrupted by a phone call.

So I just got off the phone negotiating with her doctor and what a surprise they are barking again.

Now they broke a coffee mug

Whewww.... what a day.

So this little lady is going to try to tough out the rest of the day.

Back to couponing in a few days.

The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web