The Cute Couponer

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Attention All CVS Shoppers Go Home and Go Back to Bed



Have you ever had one of those days where no matter how hard you try absolutely nothing goes right? That was my day today. I had one of those tie-up loose ends in the world of couponing days. My goal was so simple, go down grocery row and complete my incredibly simple list. Go to CVS and pick up 15 Dawn Hand Renewals and save mega bucks, return to Crest to pick up my Craisins I didn't make it home with yesterday, and then  go to Homeland to get gas and see if any of the items on my rainchecks have come in and then possibly Wal-Mart neighborhood market. Well not only did mother nature my friends have a different plan but, what a surprise, so did CVS. This is the 2nd of CVS stores in my area that literally are "straight from the boughs of hell." That's right. Clerks that ignore you and argue with you, idiotic assistant managers, and store managers that violate company policies and make up their own rules.

      Yes friends that was my day today. Wanna know the best part I lost all my coupons I was going to use at Homeland and then lost my card to pay for it with.

     Do you think God is sending me a message to go home and go to bed. I think so.

     So 1/2 hour after my nightmare experience at CVS of not being issued a raincheck for more than 2 items that had no limit and no ECB's the corporate office called them and told them they had to.

   Yes my friends since starting couponing not quite 6 weeks ago I can't tell you how many times I have had to call corporate offices and managers to just get through a simple transaction.

 Now if my freezers weren't full and shelves weren't packed and  us  having food left over at the end of the month I don't know if I would stick with this coupon thing.

  But then the super smart, incredibly determined women  who knows some jerks in the world need a good
kick in the --- remembers her momma didn't raise no fool.

     So Attention Coupon World and Store Managers Everywhere

            WATCH OUT HERE COMES VALERIE
             and my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days are ending.

                 The Cute Couponer

    
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web