The Cute Couponer

Saturday, February 20, 2010

P is for Paper

  So  my cleaning is coming along slowly but surely.  I thought I would take a break and let you see what I found when I returned to CVS after I swore them off forever.  Remember how I told you the machine  loves me well it keeps spitting out $5 off of $15 but not in time for this deal but anyways here goes.



                                                   ( I know this darn picture won't stay upright)




14 boxes of CVS Kleenex 2/$1 ( the machine is printing them out like mad this week)
 5  12 double roll packages of Cottonelle  5.49 a piece ( part of the 2 day sale- no coupons)
 2 $3 off of $15 purchase CVS Coupons
 6 bottles of Crest Mouthwash free due to ECB's

 I don't have my totals because I can't find my receipts but still some decent deals.

 I will find my receipts when I post my photos later this week after my tutuorial of course.

 In the Meantime Back to Cleaning.

                             
                                         The Cute Couponer
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web