The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Seafood Alfredo Mushroom Ravioli / Stockpile Cooking Part II

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing sounds good?  That's how I was feeling Monday  night. So off I went online to find something to hmmm wet my whistle. I found a super yummy alfredo sauce.

With a little ingenuity I came up with the  Most Fab Recipe




                                   Seafood Alfredo Mushroom Ravioli

                                   1 C Whipping Cream
                                   1/4 C Butter
                                   1 Egg

 Cook until hot enough to melt 1/2 C. Parmesan Cheese

                                   ( the  sauce is courtesy of cooks.com )

 Here comes the fun part ...

  I cut up 1 package of imitation crab meat that was free last week at Homeland and I  also found 4 packages  of mushroom ravioli on clearance for $1.00 last week at Homeland and Voila

                 Simply Spectacular...

                             


                             Add some white pepper and it is heaven in your mouth

                             Here is the breakdown on price

                            3 pkg.'s whipping cream 3/$1
                            1 pkg. imitation crab meat free
                            2 pkg.'s mushroom ravioli 2/$2
                            1 C. parm. cheese ( I doubled the recipe) $1.00
                                                               = $3.66 for 8 servings

                                     ***** I will picture it  later**************


                                         
                                                The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web