The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring Has Arrived At Wal-Mart & Target

 

I can't even begin to tell you how long I have been waiting for Spring to arrive. I'm going green or as close to it as I can so check out these $1.00 plastic cups and plates I found at select Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market Stores. Better hurry these things don't last long.



I strolled on over to Target and found killer deals on 12 packs of washcloths for $2.50. While I was there I picked up another roll of clearance Valentine's wrapping paper for .19 a package. If you remember Tupperware than you will appreciate the plate bowl. Works like a plate looks like a bowl. I bought four 2 packs for 1.99 a package. They had matching cups but I bought just the little green glasses for 1.99 a 6 pack. Tupperware wants $20.00 a package my savings is 90%.


  

Now remember those coveted Scotch 4.00 off  Scotch Fur Fighter starter pack coupons and the $1.50 off the refill coupons that were out on Monday ? They came in real handy. I bought 2 starter packs and 4 refills. They were absolutely free. I only paid tax at 1.37.
(They were on an endcap by the make-up not near the regular ones on the shelf.)



 

Last but not least aren't these colorful cups adorable! I found them at Target for 1.99 a 4 pack. They too are like the Tupperware ones without the liquid in the case that you can freeze. Tupperware price $20.00 Target $1.99 Savings 90%

Happy Spring to You and to Me

The Cute Couponer



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web