The Cute Couponer

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Walgreens 7 Days of Photos

While we are waiting on all my pictures to be moved over I wanted to tell you about the special deals going on at Walgreens all this week. If you have any of those disposable cameras or now "old-fashioned" rolls of film pack them up and head to the drug store for a .99 deal of your life. Today only they can develop the rolls for .99 a piece, even though it says one roll only, (my Walgreens was super nice). Then tell them not to cut the pictures and take the negatives and go to Best Buy and have them load all of them onto a CD for one price. How crazy is that. My manager at my Walgreens is the one who told me how to do it. Without the sale it would be fifteen dollars a camera or roll of film. I am taking 15 cameras. How crazy is that.

                                 Happy Photo Day

                                         The Cute Couponer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Artemisa Blogs and Web